Day 4 of veganism: take two of tofu

Hello!


It's another beautiful sunny day here in Estonia and another day for us to be vegan. There has been no change in our breakfasts, we are enjoying everything fruity as much as possible. In addition to that we have had nuts and a beetroot and blackcurrant smoothie.

That's half a melon, i took the seeds out and put cherries and strawberries in there instead...delicious.


And here's the smoothie.

For dinner we attempted to make tofu again and this time we added some chicken seasoning to it. It definitely tasted better than yesterday, still I'd need a little bit more convincing to be turned into a tofu lover. The rest of the dinner was close to what we had yesterday.

Tofu - take two.

A little bit of sweet tea with coconut sugar.


General thoughts about how we're feeling: I've noticed that during the past week my skin has been pretty good, no brakeouts at all and skin in general looks better, but I'm not sure if that is related to the diet, since Kai has noticed the exact opposite, her skin has gotten worse. Maybe the time it takes for the efects of the diet to work are individual and the benefits have affected me first or maybe the reasons for the improvements in my skin condition lie elsewhere.

Anyway haven't noticed any other big changes so far. We have also been trying some vegan chocolate, but I'll be writing an entire post about it later, chocolate is sort of my speciality.

So that's all for now, until next time,
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused