A Very Retro Playlist :)

Hello :)


Today we decided to make a playlist with a twist, we thought we'd share some of our favourite songs from our childhoods. If we can then we'll add a little story behind them as well, but let's get started:





This one was on the first album Kai ever bought for herself and she was in love with the song. I also really liked it, when it came out and it brings back good memories.

Another artist we both loved and love to this day is Avril Lavigne, we got to live out our rebel dreams through her and her songs simply are really good, so another classic from us.

This was one of the songs I first heard from Shakira, I remember seeing the video for it on a Latvian music channel and loving it and to this day I still listen to it.

Yes, I used to listen to Backstreet Boys and this one is one of their older songs, but I remember loving it when I was younger and dancing along to the video. Singing along to songs from Backstreet Boys was the main way that I learned English, so I don't feel ashamed to say I like them.

I remember hearing this song on the radio and thinking it was Backstreet Boys and since I was a fan of that type music back then, I immediately loved the song. Yes, they were a big part of my music world when I was around 12 or so, so that earned them a spot in this playlist.

This was one of the only songs that I listened to a lot, Kai also had one of her albums and I actually think this song was a good one.

This is one of Kai's favourite songs from him and I also used to listen to his songs a bit when I was younger, but I was definitely as much of a diehard fan as Kai.

This is one of the songs that both of us liked, Kai used to sing it to her baby sister when she was little and she'd take her to walks.

Kai has a lot of good memories with this one, like listening to it all night long and adoring it from first listen. It also made a way to my mp3 playlist.

It such a classic and Beyonce was also one of Kai's favourite singers when she was younger and she still likes her to this day. This song definitely left an impact to me as well.


That's all for today, hope you enjoyed them, feel free to leave your childhood or teenage or current favourite songs and singers in the comment section below.

Kaiela :)




Kommentaarid

  1. Oh, so many good memories :D

    I randomly remembered some more songs that I used to listen with my sister besides the one you have already listed above.

    Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper - If You Love Me for Me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBoaOnj6Ll4

    Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSlhNJFohI

    Big Time Rush - Any Kind of Guy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koUpqQRkJis

    There was so much more good music definitely that I just can't remember right now. Thank you for this Throwback Sunday!

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. True, so many good memories, thanks for the comment, I definitely remember listening to all of those songs and so many more, I should dig up my old mp4 player to see what else I used to listen to :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused