Happy Birthday Kai!! :)

Hello :)


Today is the beautiful day that we call Kai's Birthday, I've already written about what a great person she is and how much I appreciate her as a friend, so today I thought I could share our friendship story, so here it is.

It was the early afternoon of August that I first saw Kai, I went to the school library to go pick up my books for the year and saw her from far away leaving with her's. I remember my sister pointing her out to me and saying that she had really long hair. I agreed, I had fairly long hair myself back then, but next to her's they were unimpressive. I saw her long voluptuous ponytail walk away from me and I didn't think that our paths would ever cross again.

When school rolled around I realised that she was, in fact, a member of my new class. She seemed nice, but I didn't talk much to her right away as we were both still getting used to a new school and all the new people. 

During our first Estonian and Literature class, Kai sat next to me and we had some small talk over books and homework. Once I got to know her from a distance, I realised we had a lot in common, so I tried to smoothly become her friend. That meant that I stood next to her in the hallways and said nothing until she took me as one of her own group. We began talking eventually, finding out more about each other and I realised she was the taller, better-haired version of me, it was amazing.

We became really good friends during high school and once the time came to go to university we decided to go to the same one, so we became roommates, we also became volunteers at a cat shelter together and have had many great memories over the past five years.

Well...once I wrote it down I realised it's not all that interesting, is it. This sounded much better in my head, but I guess it doesn't matter because, in the end, I have made a great friend.

Happy Birthday, little Kai!

Õnnela :)




Kommentaarid

  1. I thought it was a interesting story :D I don't remember seeing her in the library before school but I guess it made a bigger impression for you. Happy birthday, Kai! And I hope you'll have many many decades (if not centuries) of beautiful friendship ahead of you!

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I guess it did make a bigger impression on me, thanks for the good wishes!

      Kustuta
    2. Thank you for the birthday wishes! :)

      Kustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused