Sprinting to September

Hello :)


It is time for our monthly recap, August flew by so fast, as it usually does, but I think we did pretty well with the goals that we set ourselves. I'll go over everything, we had 10 goals and here they are:

  1. Take at least 31 photos. - Done and already up on the blog.
  2. Have a blog post up every day, I know it sounds insane, even I think it's insane, but I really want to challenge myself, I already have a few things pre written as well, waiting to go up. - We also managed to do that and I'm very proud that we did.
  3. Go on a trip with friends. - We had a lovely day long trip to Finland.
  4. Finish any Summer work we still have to do and do our best at it. - I think we both managed to do that.
  5. Make some good quality reading time again, maybe even finish a book. - We both did some reading, so that's done.
  6. Play the guitar again. - I'm afraid that slipped our minds, we will have to do it next month.
  7. Prepare for school. - Yep.
  8. Find some time to do some stretching or yoga. - We found a little time for sure and it felt nice.
  9. Go to the forest for a walk or to get some mushrooms/berries. - Also done.
  10. Write a few more parts to the "To Kill a Cactus" story. - I wrote quite a few.
That's all for today, I think we did really well and we will try to do even better next month.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

  1. Good job!!! I hope there will be a blog post up every day in September also 😃

    VastaKustuta
  2. I'll do my best, but we'll see, new goals will be up today! :)

    VastaKustuta

Postita kommentaar

Populaarsed postitused