Halloween Nails: Scary Spiders

Hello :)


Today I'm here with a new nail tutorial, since it's been a while. Halloween is around the corner as well, so it's appropriate to do some scary nails, I haven't tried drawing spiders before and freehand nailart is also something I'm just beginning to become better at, anyway here's what I managed to put together.




Step by step tutorial:

  • Apply a clear protective base coat.
  • Apply a base colour of your choice, mine was black.
  • Sketch the outlines of the spider with a white nail marker or acrylic paint (both can be washed off with water, if any mistakes have been made). This helps understand where to locate the spider and how much space it'll take.

  • Fill in the outlines with white acrylic paint or nail polish.

  • Start adding shadows with gray and black.

  • Add some colour with yellow and highlights with white.

  • Apply a glossy or matte top coat. Optionally you can also add some cobwebs.
That's all I did and I think it ended up looking pretty good, hope you enjoyed.
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused