Christmas Crazier

Hello :)




Today I'm here with an addition to our last year post about Christmas, as many of you may remember we are huge fans of the season and it seems that our infatuation with Christmas is only getting bigger. It's amazing to simply close my eyes, listen to Christmas song and let all of the good emotions in. I definitely find the mid-semester rather stressful and exhausting, so it's good to take some time off and turn all of the negative emotions into positive ones.

To be quite honest, I don't remember exactly what I wrote about last year, when I was scribbling the Christmas post, but I remember how I felt while I was writing it and once it was done. I felt good and although the post may not have been a masterpiece, it made me feel happy, because every word that I wrote, I meant with all my heart.

Christmas is only two months away, or still two months away, however you prefer to think about it, but that doesn't mean that we can't let the joy of Christmas carry us away to a place that is more peaceful and full of harmony.

We can't wait to start buying more gifts to all of the people who are dear to us and the Christmas decorations are already trying to crawl out of their boxes, the excitement of feeling joy and spreading it around is magical, I can't compare it to any other season or feeling that I've ever experienced. It's special, it's worth the wait but it most definitely would lose it's charm if we'd celebrate Christmas every day.

All in all I think it's time we all found our inner child or inner Santa Clause, whoever you feel like channeling these holidays, and simply embrace it. There is no shame in getting out the decorations or playing music that has been interlaced with the magic of Christmas, maybe even wear your Reindeers antlers again, why not. Own it, you are Christmas crazy.

And even if you feel that Christmas is horrible and the shops that fill with exsessive amounts of decorations and chocolates, make you feel stressed out or a little bit grumpy, then I wish that the little elf would sprinkle some Christmas happiness your way and one day you may see that it's not that over the top and annoying, well maybe it is, but it's still Christmas and at least in most people it brings out something good in them. :)

Hope you all enjoyed our little introduction to the season and that you'll soon experience the Christmas madness (the good kind), if you haven't yet.
Kaiela :)

And in case you wish to read the previous Christmas Crazy post, then click HERE.

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused