Halloween Nails: All Types of Scary

Hello :)


Today we're here with another nail art tutorial and since it is the season, it is Halloween themed. I painted a different spooky or scary motive on each nail and obviously you could only use one or do all of them.



The first step is to protect your nails with a base coat, never skip this step! Then you can choose a base colour, I went for white, just because it's easy to draw on, but you could choose any colour and I also think an ombre background would look great, since the drawings themselves are made with black, if you chose a darker colour, then you could make the drawings with white.

After the base colour has dried you can essentially draw anything on your nails, I went for an evil pumpkin on my thumb, who Kai thinks looks like a tomato, which I guess it sort of does, on my pointer finger a little spider has made it's web, the middle finger has been graced with the presence of a witch flying on a broomstick, ring finger has a very creepy longlegged spider crawling on it and the pinky is being haunted by a ghost. That's the design I went for, but obviously you could play around with it a lot.

I did all of the drawings with a small detailed brush and some acrylic paint, but nail polish and a toothpick could also do the trick. I don't really have any strict guidelines with this one, hope you liked the designs I created and maybe you'll try to recreate something from them yourself.

That's all for today, I have one more nail art design ready, so there will be a blog post about it in the near future, but for now, that's all.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused