Autumn

Hello :)


Colourful leaves start slowly and gracefully falling down from the treetops and just like first snowflakes begin their journey to the ground to bring winter to us, the first leaves mean the beginning of Autumn to me. The air is crispy, I can feel cold wind against my skin and although a part of me misses the sun and warm weather, the chill of Autumn brings a certain undescribabale happiness to my soul, since every day it gets closer to the day that I can freely use the C word (Yes, I mean Christmas).

But while we're still on the way towards that magical time, I think it's important to enjoy the anticipation and calmth of the Autumnal season. The weather might be horrrible, and it often is, but something about the journey away from Summer and towards Winter feels so good and brings peace to my soul.

Obviously Autumn is far more than just an introduction to Winter, it's a time of excitement and also fright and relief of getting through the beginning school or any other new beginnings that might be coming our way. Autumn might mean the end of Summer, but it's the beginning of so much more. It's scary and at the same time it's refreshing, it's putting me and I believe many others out of our comfort zone, maybe making them feel a bit more confident in managing to get through all of this insanity and at the same time bring happiness in finding comfort in the things that have now become familiar to us.

So here I sit, in my warm cozy room, the weather outside is horrible, but it makes me feel whole, because at least the storm is outside and no longer inside my mind. It's an expression of change and as with every storm, it will eventually be over and then we can yet again appreciate the beauty of peace.

Happy Autumn!
Kaiela :)


Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused