Split Week Update :)

Hello :)


Since we have been stretching for a few days know, then I thought I'd give some updates and changes we are planning to add to our routine. So far everything has been going well, we've been doing our stretches every day and really  been putting in the effort, however there are a few stertches I'd like to add, so here they are:


  • While lying on your back, bring one leg as close to your chest as possible and straighten it, it's one of the best hamstring stretches I know and I really feel the difference after doing it, you can keep the other leg bent or for a deeper stretch, straighten it as well, while keeping it on the ground.
  • Swan pose, from yoga, a great hip flexors and general hip and quad stretch, you can move around in it as feels good for you.
  • Last thing we'd add is to actually hold the stretches for a longer time, I'd double almost all of the times we gave in our previous splits blog post, which you can read HERE, if you haven't already.
That's all for today, we'll be back tomorrow with a longer blog post, but lately I've been very busy, so I haven't had the time to write the reviews that are waiting to be written. However, one will be your way tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused