Eurovision 2016 our top 15 (22.02.16)

Hello :)


Now that 15 songs have been chosen, we can make another top, as usual, me and Kai gave individually points to all songs and according to those points I created this top.

15. Georgia


Unfortunately this song isn't quite our cup of tea, at parts it does sound ok, but I feel like at others it had a bit too strong of a technological sound to it, if that makes any sense, so that's why it got last place at the moment from us.

14. Bosnia & Herzogovina


With this song, we didn't quite know how to feel, it has a few different sounds mixed together, while I think it's great that they're singing in their native language and the song is not bad by any means, I just don't find myself wanting to listen to it again.

12. - 13. Austria


The song is sweet and cute, but just not something that we'd enjoy very much. Maybe it'll grow on us, but for the time being, it's not that high on our top.

12. - 13. Ukraine


This song was quite a difficult one to position, we do support the message behind the song, but the performance and song itself left us a little unsure, I'm not very fond of the singer's voice and without actually reading the lyrics it's also near impossible to understand the message.

11. Albania


This song has been in our top for so long, it was one of the first one's to be chosen. It's still a beautiful song with great melody and very well sung, but it hasn't grown on us much.

10. Malta


Another beutiful ballad, well sung and performed, but after listening to it quite a few times now it still doesn't make me very excited about it.

9. Belarus


This song is just more pleasant for me to listen to than the previous ones, I don't know why, the live performance isn't the strongest, but in general I like the song and hope it'll do well.

8. Belgium


This song isn't very good live either, but I love the feel good vibes of it, it's fun and enjoyable and full of energy.

7. Denmark


I believe Denmark has moved higher in our top, it's quite a typical Eurovision pop song, you could say. They sound well together and have great energy on stage, we'll see if they remain so high up, but for now they're here.

6. Ireland


I still enjoy the Irish song very much and do wonder if it was performed by another country, would it be more popular among Eurovision fans? I don't know, but I think it's a nice song and I believe that he can perform it well live.

5. Cyprus

NO VIDEO YET...but you can find it on YouTube :)

The newest song so far, therefore, we haven't had the chance to listen to it many times, but at first listen we liked it, the sound is nice and I also enjoy the style they're going for.

2. - 4. Switzerland


These next three songs got the exact same amount of points and obviously we love them all. This particular song we liked from first listen and the song and especially the lyric video give a bit of a Sia vibe. We like it and definitely enjoy listening to it.

2. - 4. Iceland


Another one of the newer songs, it has a slightly mystical sound to it, it's interesting to listen to and the performance was very good too. It also has an Icelandic version, but this time we liked the English version more.

2. - 4. Italy 


Another beautiful very well sung song, I like the sound of Italian and the entire performance together was just very good quality and enjoyable.

1. Spain


Spain remains as our favourite, it's a great song, with an amazing feel to it and we still love it, we don't even mind the dance moves. :)

Next top will be when at least 20 songs have been chosen
Kaiela :)

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused